Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tori Spelling's vintage chicken


Tori Spelling's vintage chicken

Tori Spelling likes to dress her pet chicken Coco up in vintage outfits based on her own clothes.
26 June 2012 23:00 GMT
Tori Spelling's vintage chicken
Tori Spelling likes to dress her pet chicken in vintage clothes.
The 39-year-old actress - who is currently expecting her fourth child with husband Dean McDermott - has revealed she likes to dress up the silkie bantam hen, named Coco in a series of trendy outfits and is even knitting her a poncho for cool summer evenings.
She told Lucky magazine: ''She is white and fluffy and is often mistaken for a poodle! I call her a pocket chicken because she loves to be held and go places with me. They know her by name at our local Michael's craft store. What? A chicken can't craft too? I make her outfits to mimic my vintage dresses. She also has little capelets! I turn vintage brooches into fascinators for her. Right now I'm knitting her a chicken poncho for those cool summer nights.''
Tori became pregnant with her fourth child just a month after giving birth to her third, Hattie, and Dean recently revealed she was excited to get back into the bedroom after the end of her pregnancy.
He said: ''It's so funny how everyone blames the man.
''It's like, 'Oh my God, will you leave your wife alone?' But it takes two to tango. She wasn't putting up that much of a fight. But I have big shoulders. I'll take it.''
Copyright (C) bangshowbiz.com 2012.